Make a Difference
The Pekin Hospital Foundation welcomes a variety of gifts from individuals, area businesses and companies, the community, corporate and family foundations and civic and fraternal organizations.
Giving opportunities include:
- Unrestricted Gifts - These gifts have no donor-directed restrictions, freeing Foundation Board members to meet the hospital's most urgent needs.
- Restricted Gifts - Gifts may be legally restricted to a specific service, program or specialty area. When making such a gift, donors should consult with the Foundation staff.
- Annual Giving - Some benefactors prefer to contribute their gifts on an annual basis, thereby benefiting from a tax advantage that might occur in any given year.
- Memorial/Tribute Gifts - A gift can serve to honor the memory of a family member, relative or friend, or to pay tribute to someone on a special occasion. Such contributions are an ideal way to leave an imprint on the future by granting yourself or a loved one a little bit of immortality while making a lasting contribution to society.
- Special Projects - The Foundation periodically launches major campaigns for philanthropic support for needed capital equipment, programs or facility improvements. Funds are not always available from the hospital's operating budget for these needed acquisitions and improvements.
- Planned Gifts and Endowments - These gifts ensure the stability of healthcare at Pekin Hospital and in the community for the future. Such gifts can include bequests, charitable remainder trusts, securities, real estate, real personal property, paid-up life insurance or new policies.
For all of your Planned Giving decisions, consult your attorney or financial advisor.
For donations, please complete the online donation form or print and send it along with your donation to:
Pekin Hospital Foundation
600 South 13th Street
Pekin, IL 61554