ImageChecker (CAD) System
A Powerful Ally in the Fight Against Breast Cancer
The ImageChecker Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) system is used to help radiologists detect breast cancer in its earliest stages. Used along with digital mammography, this system acts like a second set of eyes for radiologists by flagging abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed.
An Environment that Makes Women Feel Welcomed
- A sophisticated healthcare facility dedicated specifically for the imaging needs of women
- Comfortable, inviting outpatient setting
- Courteous, personalized service
Fast, Accurate Results
- Staff who are trained and experienced to expedite every step, from scheduling your appointment to expertly completing your images to providing quick turnaround on mammography reports
- All images are promptly interpreted, reviewed and signed by Board-Certified Radiologists
- The images you need, the answers you need, provided in a prompt manner for faster diagnosis and treatment
- Close to home
- Centrally located at a familiar, safe place
- Free parking at the Women's Diagnostic Center entrance
Tell your physician you prefer to go to Women's Diagnostic Center for your 2D or 3D mammogram. Medicare, Medicaid, and all insurances accepted. Call (309) 353-0410 for scheduling.