Our Patient Service Center brings outpatient services to the patient instead of making the patient go to several different locations for outpatient services. Patient convenience is the key. A specially trained patient representative will assist you with registration, as well as answer questions and guide you through the rest of your hospital visit.
- Registration for outpatient services
- Laboratory services, including drawing blood for tests and collecting urine samples
- Outpatient EKGs
- Cashier to accept payment on bills or payment for classes or services offered on 3 South
- Pre-registration for select services such as obstetrics, surgery and ambulatory surgery
- Patient relations to answer questions and concerns that patients, visitors and family members may have about hospital and physician services
- Appointments available for lab draws - call 353-0410
- Meal ticket sales for guests visiting patients staying overnight
The registration for patients staying overnight is at bedside. Those patients go directly to the floor - no stopping in Admitting.
The Patient Service Center is located on the first floor of the hospital next to the Radiology Department. For further information, please call (309) 353-0423.
If you were recently a patient of UnityPoint Health - Pekin and would like to complete one of our surveys, please contact Rob Hancock at (309) 353-0445.