Insurance & Billing
Are you in need of affordable healthcare?
Pekin Hospital is offering FREE assistance with enrollment in the Health Insurance Marketplace. The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way to find coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs. Whether you’re uninsured, or just want to explore your choices, the Marketplace will help find coverage
that’s right for you.
Our Federal and State-certified navigators can help you:
- Understand the Marketplace’s insurance options
- Determine coverage differences (bronze, silver, gold, or platinum plans)
- Determine whether you are eligible for Child Health Plus or Medicaid
- Help you select a plan that best meets your needs and budget
- Determine your eligibility for financial assistance to help pay for insurance
- Complete and submit your application
Call us toll-free at 1-855-601-3839
Navigator program is the official, Federal and State-certified agency serving residents in central Illinois.
After your discharge from the hospital, you will receive a billing statement. You might later receive a revised bill due to delayed charges on your account. In most cases, your hospital bill does not include any professional services rendered by your personal physician or consulting physicians. You may receive a separate bill from your physician or consulting physician for their services. As a service to you, Pekin Hospital will bill your insurance company. Please be sure to provide us with your current insurance information. Any balance not covered by your insurance plan will be your responsibility. Your insurance carrier may require pre-admission certification prior to your admission to Pekin Hospital. Please check the terms of your insurance policy or contact your employer regarding this requirement for healthcare benefit coverage.
We offer a free service to help all patients understand billing issues, even if the bill did not come from Pekin Hospital. This service is especially helpful to our senior customers with Medicare.
Pekin Hospital Accepts Most Healthcare Plans!
If you're in need of hospital care, the last thing you need to worry about is insurance or high out-of-pocket expenses. That's why Pekin Hospital accepts a variety of healthcare plans for affordable care. Now, you can stop worrying and start getting better!
- Aetna (Cofinity PPOM)
Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Select BCBS
- United Healthcare and UHC River Valley
- Caterpillar UHC
- Caterpillar Health Alliance
- Humana Choice Care Network
- City of Pekin
- Federal Correctional Institution (FCI)
- Health Alliance
- Health Link
- Health Plus Central IL Carpenters
- Health Plus Preferred Network Access
- Health Plus City of Pekin
- Health Plus - City of Washington
- Health Plus - IVC Dist 321
- Health Plus - Proctor Health Care, Inc.
- Health Plus - River City Const.
- Healthcare's Finest Network (HFN)
- Medicare Select Pioneer Life
- Pekin Insurance Medicare Select
- Personal Care & CHC Health Plan
- Sterling Medicare Advantage
- Tazewell County
- Universal American (Medicare)
- Medicare Advantage Unicare
- USA HealthNetwork
Methodist First Choice
- Bradley University
- Central IL Carpenters
- Childrens Home
- Creve Coeur School District 76
- East Peoria (City of)
- Federal Companies
- Finch Companies
- Health Alliance Caterpillar
- Heyl, Royster, Voelker & Allen
- Illinois Cancer Center
- Illinois Central College
- Illinois Mutual
- Keystone Steel & Wire
- Matcor Metal Fabrication
- Morton Unit School District 709
- North Central Illinois Laborers
- Peoria County
- Proctor Endowment Home
- River City Construction
- Tremont Community District 702
- United Facilities, Inc.
- Versa Press, Inc.
- Washington Community High School District 308
- PlanCare America
- Preferred Plan, Inc.
- Tazewell County TCRC
- First Health - Affordable
- Employers Health Ins Comp (EHIC)
Pyramid Life & American Progressive Life And Health
- Medicare Advantage Today's Options PFFS Plan
- SecureHorizons Direct PFFS Plan
Although this listing is current, we continue to change providers to ensure the best coverage for our patients. Please contact your insurance provider prior to scheduling services to verify coverage.
For additional information concerning your specific health plan's access to Pekin Hospital, please call Patient Accounts at (309) 353-0400.