The ImageChecker Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) system helps radiologists find breast cancer in its earliest stages. Along with digital mammography, this system acts like a second set of eyes for radiologists by flagging abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed.
An Environment that Makes Women Feel Welcome
CAD scans are performed at the Women's Diagnostic Center, a sophisticated healthcare facility
dedicated specifically for the imaging needs of women
- Comfortable, inviting outpatient setting
- Courteous, personalized service
Fast, Accurate Results
- Focused on maximizing your time with simpler appointment scheduling and quick results turnaround
- All images are promptly interpreted, reviewed and signed by Board-Certified Radiologists
- The images you need, the answers you seek, provided for faster diagnosis and treatment
- Close to home
- Centrally located at a familiar, safe place
- Free parking at the Women's Diagnostic Center entrance
Tell your physician you prefer to go to the Women's Diagnostic Center for your mammogram. Medicare, Medicaid, and all insurances accepted. Call (309) 353-0410 for scheduling.