Experts On Staff
Pekin Hospital has a team of full-time radiology experts on staff and ready to serve you. These professionals from Central Illinois Radiological Associates, Ltd., bring extensive experience through providing service to all Peoria-area hospitals.
What is radiology?
Radiology is an area of medicine that treats and diagnoses diseases and injuries using imaging technology. Doctors use diagnostic radiology to see structures inside your body (examples include x-rays, MRI, mammograms, nuclear medicine, CT, and ultrasound). Interventional radiology helps guide them in diagnoses and treatments that require inserting catheters or wires (such as angiograms).
Experienced, Trusted Professionals
- These physicians bring great skill and expertise to our medical staff
- All are certified by the American Board of Radiology
Backed by a Highly Trained Staff that Ensures Exceptional Service
- STAT reports called immediately
- Written results to referring physicians within an average of 24 hours
- Immediate access to your medical records, 24/7
Because you want confidence in your testing results. Medicare, Medicaid, and all insurances accepted. Call (309) 353-0410 for more information.