Don't Let Pain Take Control.
Start a balanced pain treatment plan so you can get back to your life.
Is acute pain or chronic pain keeping you from everyday activities? There is hope for a normal life again.
What type of type of acute and chronic pain is treated at the Pekin Pain Management Center?
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in neck or lower back
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
How do I make an appointment?
A referral is required for an appointment. Ask your primary care physician about a referral to the Pekin Pain Management Center today.
The Pekin Pain Management Center is located at 600 S. 13th Street in Suite K. For more information, please call the Pekin Pain Management Center at (309) 353-0721