ImageChecker (CAD) System
A Powerful Ally in the Fight Against Breast Cancer.
The ImageChecker Computer-Aided Detection (CAD) system is used to assist radiologists in detecting breast cancer in its earliest stages. Used in conjunction with film-based mammography, this system acts like a second set of eyes for radiologists by flagging abnormalities that might otherwise go unnoticed.
AN ENVIRONMENT THAT MAKES WOMEN FEEL WELCOMED
- A sophisticated healthcare facility dedicated specifically for the imaging needs of women
- Comfortable, inviting outpatient setting
- Courteous, personalized service
FAST, ACCURATE RESULTS
- Our staff is trained and experienced to expedite every step, from scheduling your appointment to expertly completing your images to providing quick turnaround on mammography reports
- All images are promptly interpreted, reviewed and signed by Board-Certified Radiologists
- The images you need, the answers you need, provided in a prompt manner for faster diagnosis and treatment
- Close to home
- Centrally located at a familiar, safe place
- Free parking at the Women's Diagnostic Center entrance
Tell your physician you prefer to go to Women's Diagnostic Center for your mammogram.
Call (309) 353-0410 for scheduling.
Medicare, Medicaid, and all insurances accepted